The Fashion Design Skills Required To Become A Successful Fashion Designer 2020.
Fashion designing is no longer just about art, creativity, or design.Because ,The world we live in is evolving technologically, so is the realm of fashion. Designers are now starting to leverage these technological advancements , and merge them with fashion . to create extraordinary work that speaks for itself.
What are the main responsibilities of a fashion designer?
As a fashion designer, your core duties will include:
• Developing concepts and producing designs, either by CAD or hand.
• Staying tuned with emerging fashion trends related to colors, fabrics and key shapes.
• Analyzing designs from a technical perspective which can involve producing and creating specifications.
• Adapting existing designs for the mass fashion production.
• Collaborating with the wider development team and buyers to develop products.
• Interacting with sales executives to discuss the upcoming ideas for designing.
• Identifying the target market for designs. based on criteria such as age, gender, and sociology-economic status.
1- High on Creativity and Artistic Skills.
2-Excellent Drawing Ability.
3- Fine Eye for Detail.
6- Good Visualization Skills.
8- A Sharp Business Sense.
10- 3D Designing Skills.
11- Interest in Evergreen Trends.
12- Strong Communication Skills.
13- Ability to Multitask.
14- Care for the Environmental and Social Impact of Fashion.
Get ready for the future , and improve your fashion designing skills
And remember that you are not alone in this race, listen to other designers. and share your experience with them, don’t be afraid of embracing new challenges. keep learning and bring innovation to the industry.